|In order to promote Computational Engineering and intelligence and its application to engineering practice, IC2E plans to organize a series of courses & seminars given by international experts.
IC2E EVENTS FOR 2013
The Third International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics (ComGeo III) will be held at Krakow, Poland, August 21-23, 2013.
Download COURSES FOR 2011-2012.
Program 2011-2012 for virtual Attendees
Registration Form for Virtual Attending
Constitutive Relations for Geomaterials (CORGE)
A residential course to be held at the City Centre Hotel
Rhodes, Greece 8 – 10 December 2011
- IC2E_Courseoutline (Gyan Pande)
- Introduction to the theory of Elastoplasticity (Gyan Pande)
- Review of Soil Behavior in Triaxial Compression (Paul Lade)
- Basic Concepts of the Theory of Plasticity (Stan Pietruszczak)
- Elastic-perfectly plastic formulations (Stan Pietruszczak)
- Mohr-Coulomb material – associated & non-associated (Paul Lade)
- Strain Hardening Plasticity (Stan Pietruszczak)
- More on Strain Hardening Plasticity (Stan Pietruszczak)
- 3D Soil Behavior Measured in Laboratory Experiments (Paul Lade)
- Single Hardening Model and Its Capabilities (Paul Lade)
- Multilaminate framework for soils models (Gyan Pande)
- Review of available software numerical pitfalls & precautions (Gyan Pande)
- Models for the Elastic Behavior of Soils (Paul Lade)